CASMAN is now accepting enrollment applications for the school year. Spots are limited, so hurry now to register.
1. Interested parents should call CASMAN (231.723.4981) and make an interview appointment with the academy’s director, Shelly Vanvoorst. Mrs. Vanvoorst likes to meet at least one parent and the student before enrollment to explain what makes CASMAN an exceptional school for a student to receive an education.
2. At the interview, if the parents and the school agree to enroll the prospective student, parents will fill out an enrollment application.
3. From the enrollment application, CASMAN will request student records from the previously attended school.
4. Once the records are received, someone from CASMAN will call and make an appointment with the parent and student for the student to come to CASMAN for a series of short, online assessments (usually takes about one hour) that help determine the student’s level of performance in reading, language usage, and math.
5. During the same visit, the student will meet with our credit assessment specialist to determine the student’s course schedule.
6. Also during the same visit, students will meet with the Dean of Students for an orientation to CASMAN Academy.
This process, when followed before the beginning of any semester, allows students to begin classes in sync with other students at the school. For further information, please call CASMAN Academy at 231.723.4981.